Summer Public Session Info
- EVERY INDIVIDUAL 18 AND OLDER MUST BRING AND SUBMIT A VALID, GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO THE COMPLEX. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS! NO ID = NO ENTRY!
Pool Rules (READ FIRST!)
- The lifeguards are in complete authority.
- We reserve the right to remove any patron who does not comply with Complex rules.
- Parents are responsible for supervising any of their children who are non-skilled swimmer AT ALL TIMES. You are the first line of defense against drowning accidents.
- Do not handle thermal pool covers.
- ABSOLUTELY NO RUNNING IN THE COMPLEX!
- No chewing gum or sunflower seeds in the complex.
- NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN THE COMPLEX!
- Children who are not toilet-trained must wear tight-fitting swim diapers.
- Hemmed swimming attire only. No cut-offs. No jeans.
- No *COTTON* t-shirts on the slides. Polyester or rash-guard style shirts only.
- Feet first entry in all pools. No diving.
- Flotation devices must be attached to the swimmer as well as have the US Coast Guard stamp of approval.
- No toys in any of the pools.
- Do not hang on or travel over lane dividers.
- No goggles or eye-wear of any kind on the slides.
- Start down slide only upon approval from lifeguard.
- Feet first only on water slides.
- Never stop or reverse directions on the slides.
- Exit the slide receiving pool immediately via the stairs on the west side.
- THREE LOUD WHISTLE BLASTS MEANS CLEAR THE POOL IMMEDIATELY.
You must be 48" to ride the slides
- Saturday, June 9th, 2018
- Saturday, August 11th, 2018
Hours of Operation:
- Mon - Fri: 11 am - 7 pm
- Sat: 11 am - 5 pm
- $6 per person (swimming or not)
- 2 and under is free
- You must be 48" to ride the slides