Six Flags Magic Mountain Grad Nite is
“The Most Extreme Grad Nite Party on the Planet!”
Highlighted by exclusive park access for High School graduates to
- Experience our world class coasters,
- Enjoy multiple high energy dance areas
- Enjoy multiple DJs spaced around the park
- Participate in state of the art Interactive entertainment.
- All you can eat buffet
- A Six Flags Grad Pass-Return to the park later for free (restrictions apply)
Play and party all night long in a safe and controlled environment.
GO BIG – GO SIX FLAGS!
THURSDAY May 31st
3:05 pm Students arrive at Central East Cafeteria for inspection
4:30 pm Depart Central East for Magic Mountain
8:30 pm Arrive at Magic Mountain and disembark the bus
9:00 pm Park opens to the participants
FRIDAY June 1st
4:30 am Leave Magic Mountain and board the busses
5:00 am Depart Magic Mountain for Central East
9:00 am Arrive back at Central East student parking lot.
Students are to go home after this