Who: Central High School Graduates and their honored guests. (Need to be a Central High Student)
What: Sober Grad is an alcohol/drug free, post-graduation celebration, planned by students and run by parents. At the event, seniors will enjoy unlimited fun on the miniature golf course, slic-track racers, bumper boats, Speedway-Nascars, pirate ship ride, Xtreme laser tag, batting range, ropes course and most arcade games. There will be food and drinks for the entire night, along with many raffle prizes that may include a laptop, tablets, TVs, Visa gift cards, restaurant gift cards, and an assortment of gift baskets just to name a few. All this is included in the ticket price! Additionally, the snack bar will be open for purchases.
When: Thursday, June 13, 2019 11:00pm-3:00am. Check in time: 11:00pm-12:00am (no admittance after midnight). Please see Information Letter attached below for more important information.
Where: Blackbeard’s Family Fun Center, 4055 N Chestnut Diagonal, Fresno CA 93726.
How: Tickets (ON SALE NOW!) may be purchased in the following ways. CASH ONLY, EXACT CHANGE please
- In person: West Campus see Mr. Aguila in room 86; East Campus: student store
- At Senior Rally June 6th and at Senior Check-out day (white-card day) June 11th: Look for the “Sober Grad” table!
- At the door: price increases to $35
Pricing: $30 now, $35 at the door, which includes entrance fee, food, drinks, games and prize drawings. Your receipt with your name on it is your ticket. We do our best to check you in with the compiled list of all paid Seniors and guests, but bring your receipt just in case.
- Same pricing for guests – includes entrance fee, food, drinks and games.
- Seniors please note: you may invite 1 guest to celebrate with you, either a non-Senior friend or sibling; however, your guest must be a current Central High School student. Senior and guest must be paid for at the same time, and Student ID’s are required at time of purchase.
Parents: Volunteers needed! Willing to donate prize items and/or your time during the event?
contact our Sober Grad committee chairperson today at CentralSoberGrad@gmail.com