Welcome to the Central High Activities home page.
Formal is just around the corner! Review the CHS Dance Eligibility Requirements BEFORE you go to the dance!
In order to be eligible to attend to attend any Central High School dance, students must:
- maintain a 2.0 or better G.P.A. (based on the previous 6 week grading period prior to ticket sales)
- not be on the non-privilege list for discipline including tardies, truancies, and suspensions
- follow district dress code (A special consideration dress code will be given for Winter Formal/Prom)
- obtain a guest pass if you wish to bring a non CHS student
- All guests must be 20 years old or younger and must bring proper verification (driver’s license) of age. Guest passes are required.
- Appropriate dancing as approved by the administration is required at all dances and school functions.
****Any student who has been suspended will not be able to participate in any school sponsored activity or event for 10 (ten) school days after the return to school. No refunds will be given for dances or any other activity while suspended
In need of spirit wear? Check out our new spirit store!